Mini Purge Ejector
The Mini Purge Ejector is designed as an alternative to the large purge ejectors which have been in use since the mid 1980s. It works on the same Venturi principle but is lighter and easier to handle. Designed for use on mains from 3” to 12” in diameter, it ensures an efficient purge of gas mains to be abandoned.
Benefits of the Mini Purge Ejector
- Considerably smaller and lighter than traditional purge ejectors
- Easy to handle by one operative
- Takes up significantly less space in vehicles
- Extension tubes may be added to achieve required, safe height above the trench
- Effective in purging mains from 75mm to 300mm (3” to 12”) in diameter