Steve Vick International Keel Cutters are designed to cut steel, cast iron, concrete, plastic and other pipe materials up to 1600mm diameter.
The machines are driven by hydraulic power allowing the blade to track automatically around the circumference of the pipe wall and underwater if necessary. See More
Pipe cutting is also offered as a contract service.
Benefits of the Keel Cutter
- Cutter automatically tracks around the pipe
- Cuts steel, cast iron, ductile iron, asbestos*, cement and plastic pipe
- Fast cutting time – typicaly 8 minutes to cut a 300mm diameter cast iron pipe
- Only 200mm to 250mm clearance required (depending on model)
- Works in water if required
- Different blades available for different pipe material (diamond, tungsten carbide tipped etc)
- Lightweight – easy to set up and operate
- Comes with tool kit and security box
* Please note: If a hired Keel Cutter is to be used on asbestos, the customer must pay for special cleaning which can be arranged by Steve Vick International if required